Spotlight: The Varkey Foundation in London and Dubai was launching a new Nobel-Prize-type award to elevate the stature of teachers globally — the Global Teacher Prize — and needed an online strategy to reach teachers around the world. During this project, we:
- Made recommendations for structure & flow of the competition and criteria for judging by a prestigious Academy;
- Conducted influencer and blogger research segmented by countries, resulting in coverage by high-profile blogs;
- Created sample ready-to-share launch content for partners, allies, influencers, and bloggers;
- Reviewed benchmarks and set goals, eventually going 30% over goal and reaching millions of people;
- Developed a detailed timeline and plan for launch with a multilingual website and ad campaign.