We’re excited to announce that an ebook created with our strategic partner Blackbaud and ten nonprofit advocacy experts, our CEO Cheryl Contee included, is officially live. npEXPERTS – Fundraising Matters: Building a Culture of Philanthropy (download the free PDF) shares insights to inspire readers to engage their whole organization in creating a culture of philanthropy. Make it a part of your summer reading to prep for action in the Fall. Learn the ten authors’ perspectives around building strong relationships between constituents and causes to enhance fundraising and reduce staff turnover.
This is for you if fundraising matters, and perhaps your entire organization doesn’t treat it that way. Get everyone on board with well-tested tactics shared by the authors. The ebook from Blackbaud will help you make fundraising a priority for everyone at your org.
Here’s who’s part of the book, with their Twitter handles to give them a follow or a shout:
- Cheryl Contee (Fission & Attentive.ly) – @ch3ryl
- Beth Kanter (Beth’s Blog) – @kanter
- Anne Wallestad (BoardSource) – @annewallestad
- Linda Wood (Evelyn and Walter Haas Jr. Fund) – @lindawoodhjf
- Katrina VanHuss (Turnkey) – @turnkeywow
- Andrea McManus (ViTreo) – @ajsmcmanus
- Jann Schultz (Project Hope) – @jannschultz
- Wendy Watson-Hallowell (Belief Works) – @thebeliefcoach
- Pamela Barden (PJ Barden Inc) – @pjbarden
- Russell Pomeranz (Claverack Advisory Group)
Thank you to Blackbaud and these esteemed nonprofit pros for the honor of collaborating on the book. We agree that this is an incredible sector of do-gooders, and like you, we are inspired to help more organizations build a culture of philanthropy and treat fundraising like the mission-critical work it is.
— Blackbaud (@blackbaud) June 29, 2017